The Tuolumne County Transportation Council (TCTC) desires to retain a consultant to develop an Active Transportation Plan for the region. The goal of this project is to improve opportunities for safe non-motorized travel (walking and biking) along with increasing access to public transportation aimed at vehicle miles traveled (VMT) reduction and healthier communities.
1. Request for Proposals released September 13, 2018
2. Last day to submit written questions on RFP September 24, 2018
3. Responses to questions posted on website September 27, 2018
4. Deadline to submit RFP October 25, 2018
5. Finalist Interviews (if necessary) November 1/2, 2018
6. Agreement executed- TCTC Meeting (tentative) December 12, 2018