To view these files you will need Adobe Reader. Download it for FREE here.
- FINAL 2010 TCTC Regional Transportation Plan – This plan describes Tuolumne County’s regional transportation services. It includes the County’s demographic information and explains how transportation and land uses are integrated.
- Final 2007 Regional Transportation Plan – This document reviews existing transit services and presents agency goals and objectives in the coming years. The plan also includes a schedule for funding and implementing new services in the coming years.
- 2010 California Regional Progress Report – This report measures sustainability based on several quality of life factors. Air quality, housing, vehicle travel, energy use and other factors are analyzed in order to provide an overall understanding of developmental impacts in California.
- 2010 San Joaquin Valley Blueprint Roadmap Report – This report is a terrific example of Blueprint Planning in the San Joaquin Valley, located in Central California. It provides a summary of the first four years of the San Joaquin Valley Blueprint Process (2005 – 2009) and its outcomes.
- 2010 Tuolumne County Regional Blueprint Greenhouse Gas Study – As part of the Blueprint project, TCTC received a grant to hire a professional greenhouse gas consultant to conduct a County-wide baseline greenhouse gas study and to evaluate and compare greenhouse gas emissions for each alternative growth scenario. Greenhouse gas emission reductions are required by AB32. California has set the target of cutting greenhouse gas emissions in 2020 back to year 1990 levels. A County-wide greenhouse gas study was prepared to establish a baseline and to quantify and evaluate each Alternative Growth Scenario's greenhouse gas emissions.